mandag den 1. oktober 2012

My new blog in English

It is monday, the first of October, the air is nice and cool, and I´ve spend a couple of wonderful days in the wonderful city of Berlin. My friend Andrea Schroeder just released her first album "Blackbird" on Glitterhouse Records, and I came to Berlin to be here on this wonderful occasion. And lately have met so many nice people from outside Denmark, who have taken interest in my art, and thus I decided to start translating my poems and short stories into English. It´s a funny process to translate from your mother tongue into another language. It´s almost like reading it again for the first time, as the tone becomes altered and new shades of the texts are revealed. Some things cannot be translated, other things seem to becoome even better.
The poems published hereunder are both new and old. Should you have any comments, or even suggestions as to better expressions, bad translations etc., please comment below the texts, or email me - my adress in in the right side, below the photo.
I´d love to hear from you!

Hugs and kisses from Louise <3



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar