mandag den 1. oktober 2012

Hipster on the moor 2


Why does he have that song in his head, by Carly Simon, "Coming around again", where she sings "I do believe, I do believe, I do believe in love", such start-nineties crap, because he really does not believe in love any more!
I don´t believe in love, he says to the juniper bush. I don´t believe in love, he says to the heathers.

The crowberry offers him little black pearls, and he is unable to repeat what he just said, and The Cure´s "Apart" from the album "Wish" stands as bright as day before his inner ear, and his eyes fill with tears.

He remembers when he put the vinyl version of the album on, and "Apart" stroke the first tones, the first fatal and unbearably melancholic tones, and they both went silent, and they remained silent throughout the length of the song, and when it stopped, they looked at each other and exhaled relieved, as if something horrible had just come to an end, but they inhaled again, quickly, as if something even more horrible had just begun.

Oh my, something really bad!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar