mandag den 1. oktober 2012

Big deceit


1.

Do my eyes deceive me?
there are noone here
communicating into nothing
no communication within nothing
do my eyes deceve me?
I have no eyes abd see nothing

2.
Do my eyes deceive me?
the city on the mountain is burning
nothing can hide the burning city
the rain washes down the ruins
centuries collaps
historical buildings
and wonders
crumble to dust
Hurray! Hurray!
More of that stuff!

I used to be my own master
it was so hot
I his my deceived eyes from the sun
the cold could not touch me

My sensed deceive me
they do not register the hanging fruits
the heaviness of the juicy orchids
the vapour from the fountain
the selected shadow of the sun clock
grass in million dollar league
green as hell!

Read me withour guilt
there are no words on these pages
kiss me without guilt
I have nothing to offer you

However, I can tell you
that the Teletubbies deceive each other
big deceit!
every sunday
running wild
like mnkeys
sunburnt
graimes of rain on their dusty faces
behind the rows of the wastelands

My heart deceives me
makes the brain play out
worst case scenarios
gives me shortness of breath
cold sweat
digital programming:
0: no pain
1: pain
0-1-0-1-0
binary pulse
and my brain deceives me
fuck that!
nno explanation nescessary


3.
I my dream i told the truth
with the lime green coolness of the forest
it came through my breath, without difficulty
in the morning it was gone
at night it drips from the moist poplars
stands endlessly tall against the sky
and passes stylishly and deliberate
towrads the foaming laughter
of the horizon

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar